|Voiced by||Grey DeLisle|
Ice Queen is the gender-swapped version of the Ice King, created by the original series designer, Natasha Allegri. She has winter/ice-related powers like Ice King. She will be in "Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake". Ice Queen captures princes, while Ice King captures princesses.
Natasha Allegri has stated that the Ice Queen is far more cruel and evil than the Ice King. Supposedly this is to counteract the fact that she is also far more physically attractive than her male counterpart, aside to the fact that she is female, being physically attractive is the only difference between the two.
The Ice Queen has blue skin, long white hair and lightning-shaped eyebrows. Her hair is long and curly unlike the Ice King's long beard. She wears a small gold crown with red gems on her head, similar to the one Ice King wears, and gold necklace with blue gems on her neck. She also wears a large blue dress, instead of a tunic. And has long eyebrows. Also different to the Ice King, the Ice Queen wears light and dark blue shoes while Ice King doesn't wear shoes.
- The Ice Queens final designs differ from that of her initial designs, this is because Natasha wanted her dress to resemble the dresses worn by Anastasia and Drizella, the mean step sisters from the Disney film "Cinderella".
- It is most likely that her powers are in her crown like Ice King.
- Ice Queen seems to be more aggressive than Ice King. In the Preview for "Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake" she laughs manically and then smashes into the Candy Kingdom. Her male counter-part would go through a window and use less aggressive tactics or sleazy phrases.
- The Ice Queen's eyebrows are the equivalent of the Ice King's beard, allowing flight.
- The Ice Queen refers to Fionna as a tomboy.